MENU (1ST TO 7TH - 15TH TO 21ST )
A) Take a look at specifications that Go into your Apartment
- All elements of structure are designed for Earthquake resistant compliance to SEISMIC ZONE ll with concrete block masonry.
- Vitrified flooring in living, dining room, bedroom and kitchen.
- Ceramic flooring in staircase, corridor and balcony.
- Rough finish Sadarhalli in toilets.
- Emulsion for all internal walls (Tractor or equivalent)
- Weather proof paint for all external walls (ACE or equivalent)
- All doors, window grills, stairs and railing in enamel
DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Teakwood frame for main door with flush door.
- Internal doors of Sal wood frame with flush door.
- UPVC sliding windows with plain glass, safety grill and mosquito mesh.
- Glazed tiles dado up to 7 ft height.
- UPVC ventilators with fixed glass louvers and provisions for exhaust fan.
- Highly polished 19 mm granite platform with stainless steel single bowl sink.
- 2 ft high glazed tile dado above platform area.
- Provision for exhaust fan, Chimney & Hob.
- Copper wiring with Anchor or equivalent, Roma switches and sockets or equivalent. TV and Telephone points in living and bedroom, for safety, one earth leakage circuit breaker (ELCB) in every apartment. One miniature circuit breaker (MCB) for each circuit at the main distribution box in every apartment.
- Connected for living area one light, one TV Point, one emergency calling bell in individual flat.
- Lift and common areas.
- Online water supply fed by bore wells with underground sumps and overhead tanks with concealed pipes.
- 8 Passenger Automatic lifts. (OTIS / Johnson / Kone or equivalent
B) Special Specifications For Senior Citizens
- in bath room to ensure safety while taking bath
- sadarhalli granite for toilet floors avoids slipping.
- in the corridor, connected by switches inside toilet, bedroom and living room, which once on will be switched off only when a person comes to the rescue.
LOW LEVEL EMERGENCY BELL
- in the bathroom at a height of 1 foot from the ground, which can be easily activated if a person falls down and is not able to get up.
- in the bathroom for any emergency.
PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM
- in the living room of each flat so that important announcements can be heard, helping avoid frequent visits to check the notice board.
- that can carry a stretcher, facilitating easy movement of patient in case of any medical emergency. All apartments are wheel chair accessible. Seating near lifts.
C) Special Specification for Senior Citizen
We are well aware of our responsibilities towards environments
- Every apartment has a balcony attached
- Apartment on only side of the corridor
- Effective use of natural lights and ventilation
- Rainwater harvesting
- Sewage treatment plant
- Solar Street lights
- FSI 0.99%
- 69% open space
Location: Jain Farms Project
Address Info: Sukhshanthi
Belathur Post, Bagalur,
Hosur Malur Road, Tamilnadu, India.
Address Info: Jain Farms Pvt Ltd
59/1, Nakoda Arcade, 3rd floor, DVG Road,
Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560004,
080-26626789 & 26627333
( All items are subject to availability and can be changed at the discretion of the management)